Vegan Tacos are extremely quick and easy to make for those days when you just do not have a lot of time to prepare a plant based dinner and/or lunch! The black beans are a great source of protein and the kale is nutrient-dense packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, and much more. Avocado is added as a healthy source of fat and it also serves as a tasty topping.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
-Organic Black Beans
-Green Bell Peppers
-Pink Himalayan Salt (lower sodium than regular salt, but eliminate if you have high blood pressure)
1. First, make sure to clean all of your veggies *washing your veggies eliminates pesticide residue and food-borne illness*
2. Cut all of your veggies and saute them with a little olive oil, garlic seasoning, and black pepper, and pink himalayan salt *remember to eliminate all sodium if you have high blood pressure*
3. Next, cook the organic black beans in garlic and black pepper
4. Heat your tortilla until it is a golden brown color on each side
5. Add your veggies, black beans, and avocado slices on top!
Enjoy your quick, easy vegan tacos!